- Best New High Tech Product of the Year1998, Twin Cities
- Invited ontwo national tours by Apple Computer
- Example of how the software can be used for spare parts.
- Example user site.
- Training materials that need to be updated.
The software was a bit ahead of its time. The Fujitsu computers were the only tablets that worked at that time. It really needed tablets, smartphones, etc… that began sweeping the market in 2007.Since I returned from Iraq in 2004 (contractor working on their economy) I maintained this software for existing customers but did not work on selling. I focused on the JPods effort to end foreign oil addiction.Digitizing mobility:Oklahoma can become the commercial center for the digitizing of mobility:
- Oil and gas pipeline companies are perfectly organized and experienced in building these types of networks.
- There is an existing trained and hard-working labor force that can be expanded.
- There is the oil and natural gas energy needed to power the shift.
- There are excellent sun and wind resources to power sustainable infrastructure. (Link to the solar collectors we manufacture in NY).
Consider the Internet is a distributed collaborative computer network that moves data packets. My patent, 6,810,817, is for the use of distributed collaborative computer networks that moves data packets, a Physical Internet.Link to Red Bull TV documentaryon the three layers of the future of transportation:
- Hyperloops between cities.
- Facebook group
- Governor Hogan, Maryland on building Hyperloop.
- Great Lakes Hyperloop Animation by HyperloopTT
- Richard Branson unveils new Dubai hyperloop venture to move freight at 760mph
- Elon Musk's Boring Company wants to charge $1 for a 150-mph Loop ride in LA
- Virgin Hyperloop One may invest $450 million for demo track in India
- Urban networks:
- Self-Driving cars as the last-mile and flexible solution.
Digitizing mobility is my third experience driving the shift from analog to digital thinking. The shift is needed.Traffic costs Americans $1.7 trillion per year. Digitizing mobility will convert at least $1 trillion per year into jobs, customer savings, and profits. This industry can be centered in Oklahoma. What is required is for Oklahoma to declare a free market. The 5X5 Standard in the Solar Mobility Act (Link to Massachusetts Senate Bill S.1993):
- Privately funded networks.
- 5X (5 times) more efficient than existing modes of transportation.
- Pay 5% of gross revenues for non-exclusive use of public Rights of Way
- Comply with State safety standards for theme park thrill rides (50,000 times better safety record than roads).
This shift from government central planning of transportation to governing by the 5X5 Standard will replace the century of 25 mpg Model-T efficiency just as rotary telephones were replaced by the Internet after free markets were restored between 1982-1991.A wave of innovation is coming. You can see it with Uber and scooters digitizing the devices. JPods and Hyperloops will digitize the networks.